Please Click the link & get 2000 Rs instantly

Thursday 29 June 2017

How To Make Recipe Of Eggless Blueberry Cupcake



like to crib about things I’d love to use in my bakes but don’t really find easily where I live. Like passion fruit and lavender and elder flower and rhubarb … and berries. Fresh  blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are slim pickings , and even the frozen ones are quite expensive. So recently , when I was travelling, I picked up a small box of blueberries that I thought would survive the flight back home.
Ingredients
Serves: 6
3/4 cup All purpose flour
1/4 cup+2 tablespoon Sugar
1/2 cup Blueberries
1/4 cup Cooking Oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Curd
1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon+1/8 teaspoon Baking powder
Directions

READ SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment